[uf-discuss] one citation microformat use case

Tim White tjameswhite at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 13:25:36 PST 2006

--- Tantek �elik <tantek at cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

> On 2/10/06 7:25 PM, "Michael McCracken" <michael.mccracken at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi, I just found the recent conversations about a citation
> microformat, and
> > saw that the discussion slowed down around the same time someone
> asked about
> > what problem we're solving.
>
> The conversation is still going strong, but has moved for the most
> part to
> organized deliberate work on the citation related wiki pages, please
> have a
> thorough read - there's a lot there:
>
>  http://microformats.org/wiki/citation

I'm still working on it (or at least trying to). A few weeks ago I
began analyzing the formats on the wiki. Of course, I then got pulled
into a project at work and have been working overtime for the past
couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to finish at least a portion of
the analysis and pass it along in the next couple of weeks.

~ Tim