[uf-discuss] Product Data Microformat

David Beach beach at itsbeach.com
Sat Feb 25 00:06:08 PST 2006

I'm David Beach. I work for Yahoo! in Yahoo! Shopping. I'm interested
in creating a microformat for product information. It's possible that
this could be very useful for merchants, manufacturers, and
aggregators. I think that this would complement hReview and hListing.

Does anyone know if there has been any progress in this area? I've
done some research and haven't found anything specific. I'd be
interested in collaborating with folks to create such a standard.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
-beach
--