[uf-discuss] hReview feedback

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Fri Jan 13 09:08:08 PST 2006

"Ryan King" wrote...
> On Jan 12, 2006, at 10:02 PM, Paul Bryson wrote:
>> So, how do you provide that  information
>> without looking silly?
>
> How do people provide it now without looking silly? Do they?

Good question.  I believe I've seen it said, but not without looking
extraneous.  Maybe a bigger question would be, "if there were a way to
provide this information, would people use it?"

> Of course, we're using a specific, standardized time format here, so
> there are different concerns.

I'm looking for a specific, standardized way to provide range information.
If there isn't a decent, standardized way to provide the information, then I
really have nothing to that.

Atamido