[uf-discuss] Wordpress hReview Raiting help: Need help in changing the integer values

sfam at cyberpunkreview.com sfam at cyberpunkreview.com
Sat Jan 14 10:34:10 PST 2006

I have integrated the hReview structured blogging microformat into my
blog. I am only using the hReview for movie reviews, but I find the 5 star
rating constaining. Preferably, I would like to have half stars as well to
allow a rating of 3.5 stars, for instance.  But I certainly can accept a
1-10 rated scale.

Has anyone modified the hReview like this, or does anyone know where I'd
go about making the change?
The FAQ mentions that the rating is an integer that optionally can have
different worst and best values specified, but I cannot find where to do
this in the WordPress Plugin.  It is not in the review-movie.xml file, and
in poking around the various script and php files, I don't see where this
is specified.  I'm not a coder by trade, so any help you can give me in
tracking this down would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

sfam at cyberpunkreview.com
http://www.cyberpunkreview.com