[uf-discuss] Wordpress hReview Raiting help: Need help in changing the integer values

Phillip Pearson pp at myelin.co.nz
Sun Jan 15 14:18:49 PST 2006

sfam,

The Structured Blogging code to generate the microformat output for
ratings lives in wpsb-files/microcontent/mc_renderers.php.

In this case what you want to do is change the editor to let you specify
ratings out of 10 rather than out of 5.

To do this, search for "MCRating" in that file and change this line:

      $max = empty($max) ? 5 : intval($max);

to this:

      $max = empty($max) ? 10 : intval($max);

(Just change the number 5 to 10).