[uf-discuss] User Profile Microformat

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:05:28 PST 2006

Fair enough.

I think I'll go ahead and do some crazy-zaney-stuff and not call it a
microformat in the interest of getting something done/to show. Once
that's done and the ocean is boiled, then we'll talk. ;)

Seriously though, I think that along the path to a microformat, when
one doesn't obviously exist and there aren't enough cowpaths to make
it obvious what to pave, we need to start getting into the methodology
of explore--then do something--document why--then maybe later if it
catches on, codify in a microformat.

This is what I recommended with my Community Mark concept, except for
an alternative to trademark.'

http://factoryjoe.com/blog/2006/01/14/the-case-for-community-marks/

Chris