[uf-discuss] Fwd: Press release microformat

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 17 13:34:39 PST 2006

Hi Tim, B.K.,

My first instinct on a press release format is -

Why not just use hAtom?

Is there a clear need for anything beyond hAtom?

(I personally don't think so at first glance).

However, if you or anyone does think so, please start a
/wiki/press-release-examples page per the microformats process and let's
analyze it at least one level deeper.

 http://microformats.org/wiki/process

Thanks,

Tantek