[uf-discuss] Microformat for linking to XML source (to replace the Structured Blogging plugin's embedding method)

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Wed Jan 18 15:56:06 PST 2006

Phillip Pearson wrote:

> The plan is to move the XML off to a separate URL and link to it
> from the post.
>
> Anyone know of any prior art?

http://weblog.burningbird.net/2005/12/19/aint-no-cobwebs-here/

"I could also use the embedded metadata approach behind SB. However,
my preferred approach would be to generate RDF/XML metadata for the
movie review, and then just add this to the other metadata associated
with the page. To make this data accessible, I only need to add a
META link in my header, pointing to an URL the same as the post URL,
except with an ‘/rdf/’ attached to the end."

Peace,
Scott