[uf-discuss] Microformat for linking to XML source (to replace the Structured Blogging plugin's embedding method)

Phillip Pearson pp at myelin.co.nz
Sun Jan 22 12:41:15 PST 2006

OK, that sounds like what I was planning.

I have no desire to define new MIME types.  Occasionally the SB plugins
output something in a defined format - so far it's only XSPF, and that's
kind of broken (hidden away in the "Other microcontent" menu for that
reason), but there may be more in future.  In that case I'll make sure
it's served with the proper MIME type and that the MIME type goes in the
a/@type attribute.  Otherwise it'll be application/xml.

Cheers,
Phil