[uf-discuss] citation microformat encodings

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Tue Jan 24 12:50:26 PST 2006

On 1/24/06, C. Hudley <chudley at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would be interested in your (everyone's!) thoughts on
> whether those OpenURL-derived examples for book and journal article
> citations might be useful.  Given that OpenURL is a "well established,
> interoperably implemented standard we can look at which addresses this
> problem", I would hope it might draw more interest than it has so far.

I'm interested in the answer to this as well. I also look forward to
seeing Brian's ideas fleshed out a bit more on the wiki.

I must admit to feeling a bit confused about how to proceed. Could
those of us who are interested in seeing openurl components in a
microformat create some pages that illustrate how it could be used?
Would this confuse current efforts or add to them?

//Ed