[uf-discuss] hAtom progress

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 31 00:27:07 PST 2006

On 1/30/06 9:13 PM, "Charles Iliya Krempeaux" <supercanadian at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was encoding one website I was making with hAtom and there's one
> issue I found.  Although we have rel-bookmark for declaring the link
> to the entry, there is no way (defined within hAtom) for declaring the
> link for the comments associated with the entry.

Charles, perhaps you could go through the blog-post-examples document and
note which examples had links to comments.  If a good number have that, then
that helps make a case for adding that feature to hAtom.

> In my case, I just simply declared the comment URL using a
> rel-comments.  (But that's just something I made up.)

That's certainly reasonable and semantic, so it's a good experiment.

Does anyone know if anyone else is using rel="comments", and if so how?

> Perhaps this should be addressed in hAtom.

Please add it to the issues document when you have a moment:

 http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom-issues

Thanks!

Tantek