[uf-discuss] plays, skits & scripts

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 22:30:29 PST 2006

Huh, well now it's just a matter of actually mocking something up eh?

I wonder than if we're going to be semantic purists and not use
definition lists than what should we use? Ordered lists perhaps? I
just don't think using paragraphs makes any sense, especially since
each speaker very likely will have multiple paragraphs of prose.

Greg -- I knew someone who went to Woods Hole -- and that site is
really quite interesting and somewhat similar (though obviously more
technical looking) than what I had envisioned!

Chris