[uf-discuss] hReview Profile (experimental)

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 10:40:04 PDT 2006

A little while ago Tom Heath and I did a revision of the RDF Review
vocabulary [1]. One of the key considerations for this was
(continuing) compatibility with hReview [2], with a view to GRDDL [3].

But I noticed there wasn't yet an XMDP profile. So I've taking the
liberty of making a start on the profile (one of Tantek's to-do
items). I've based this heavily on Dan Connolly's GRDDL-friendly hCard
XMDP profile at [4].

http://micromodels.org/profiles/hreview

Although that is in no way suggested as an "official" location, the
use of that as the profile URI seems a reasonable stopgap for
experimentation until a community-endorsed URI appears. When that
happens I'll put a redirect in place (and I guess an owl:sameAs
somewhere).

Note that the profile is only a first-pass (over to you, Tantek?), and
though the RDF vocab is relatively stable, it's docs are in need of
revision, and the XSLT for GRDDLing (at [5]) is very incomplete and
untested. A journey of a thousand miles, etc.

Cheers,
Danny.

[1] http://dannyayers.com:88/xmlns/rev/  (temporary home, I've had a
few CMS issues with hashes and slashes, soon it will be back at:
http:/www.purl.org/stuff/rev# )
[2] http://microformats.org/wiki/hreview
[3] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec
[4] http://www.w3.org/2006/03/hcard