[uf-discuss] hreview for books, Blogger example

Stephen Downes stephen at downes.ca
Wed Jul 5 08:26:17 PDT 2006

Hiya Folks,

Could I ask someone from the hreview spec to have a look at this review
in Blogger and validate compliance (if there's a validator out there I
didn't find it)?

I found that when coding for book reviews I took some liberties with the
spec - in particular, I founded I wanted to add author, publisher and
publication date fields, which are not explicitly defined in the hreview
spec and which are inconsistently applied in the examples.

My intent is to demonstrate microformatted book reviews in Blogger.

Here's the URL to look at: http://downes-review.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

-- Stephen

--
Stephen Downes  ~  Research Officer  ~  National Research Council Canada
http://www.downes.ca  ~  stephen at downes.ca         __\|/__ Free Learning