[uf-discuss] Re: Is it just me?

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 5 15:33:27 PDT 2006

Colin, you may want to confirm how your email client is handling "reply-to"
email headers.

It is possible that when you "reply", your email client is not respecting
the reply-to header and only replying to the sender of the message rather
than list.  I know, an obvious longshot, but figure it was a possibility.

Tantek