[uf-discuss] IRC Meetups?

Frances Berriman frances.berriman at v-2.uk.com
Mon Jul 10 00:53:30 PDT 2006

I think I'd attend IRC "meetups" if there was a particular topic planned
to be discussed that was of interest or I'd learn from.  However, now
that the channel has been brought to my attention, I will probably start
using it as a matter of course, just to stay more in the loop (I have no
idea how active it is, but I think if it is active, and lots of
interesting/thought-provoking topics on MF come up, it would be
nice/fair/useful to keep logs and publish them, even if the not-so
relevant areas are edited out).

This is OT, vaguely, but are any Microformateers attending the WSG
meetup on Friday (London)?  You know.. tactile, real life. ;)

Frances

FRANCES BERRIMAN
http://www.fberriman.com