[uf-discuss] Re: proposal: a.include

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 17:09:09 PDT 2006

Hohum. I guess I'm just bored of the idea of local inclusion. :)

What's the most compelling use case for this kind of trick? I guess
the remote stuff is what interests men especially if you have an AJAX
pipe from one site to another, piping anchored data bewtween them, you
could do some pretty power stuff with entirely arbitrary sources of
data.

But you're right, most of my points on this topic have been OT, if
we're locally scoped.

Chris