[uf-discuss] Re: proposal: a[rel=~include]

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 17:50:31 PDT 2006

Ah. My confusion came from the idea that we were working on this
problem for humans first, machines second.

I think I'll go read up on the hResume example so I understand this
better... It doesn't seem like such a big deal to repeat the data, but
I'll read up more because that's not a very informed perspective to
take... Homework time!

-C