[uf-discuss] A couple of real-world usage problems

Marcos Ojeda subliminal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 06:13:31 PDT 2006

it would seem like you could create css specific stylings of the same
microformat. i.e.

  <ul>
  <li><div class="vevent">....</></li>
  <li><div class="vevent">....</></li>
  <ul>

and then completely obscure via "display:none" the classes within
hevent that you don't want to show up in hevents listed under a ul or
even in quicksummary, or however.

then a search engine would never confuse the two (although it would
probably match it twice? on different pages...?)

rock out,
--marcos