[uf-discuss] rel-home and opera

Ted Drake tdrake at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Jul 12 13:42:24 PDT 2006

Ok, that makes a bit of sense. It's like when you put the rel and rev links
in the head of the html document.

Does the rel-home microformat plan hope to extend this beyond the head
section?

On our site, Yahoo! Tech, our home page link is not clearly defined. It says
"product" instead of "home". I was hoping that adding rel="home" would add a
bit more context to this kind of link in the future.

Thanks for the clarification. I've been looking at the latest version of
Opera and not seeing the impact.

Ted
Yahoo! Tech