[uf-discuss] hCard implementation - Check for accuracy

Frances Berriman frances.berriman at v-2.uk.com
Thu Jul 13 02:15:16 PDT 2006

(resend from Friday, since it was lost)
Hey guys,

I'm trying to implement hCard for a client's contact page.  I have Tails
and the greasemonkey extensions (microformat-action,
microformat-find-gm5) for Firefox.  Normally, when I view a
microformatted page, I'm shown the small icon via the GM extension,
allowing me to view the information held.  For some reason, I'm not
being shown the hCard icon for my microformatted piece of information -
although Tails is picking it up.  This is leading me to believe I have
incorrectly ordered some of the information perhaps.  Can someone take a
quick look, and let me know if this is the correct way to mark-up a UK
company address?  I checked myself against a few implementations in the
wild, and the problem continues to elude me (if there is one). :

<h1>Contact Us</h1>
Street</span>
class="value">+44(0)1344865555</span></span>
865555</span></span>
          Email: <a href="mailto:here at there.com"
class="email">here at there.com</a>
          Website: <a href="#" class="url">address to come</a>

Your help is appreciated,

Frances

FRANCES BERRIMAN
http://www.fberriman.com