[uf-discuss] hCard implementation - Check for accuracy

Frances Berriman frances.berriman at v-2.uk.com
Thu Jul 13 02:45:44 PDT 2006

Ah okay, I'm with ya.  Misunderstanding of that on my part, of the type
value.  Corrected now.  Thanks.

Still don't really understand why the parser doesn't pick it up
sometimes.   I grabbed the hCard from my own site, which when displayed,
does trigger the icon to show and work (GM extension), but when I insert
it into the page I'm working on with the example below, it doesn't.

Frances