[uf-discuss] "Must Ignore vs. Microformats"

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Wed Jul 19 12:07:24 PDT 2006

On 19 Jul 2006, at 18:55, Tantek Çelik wrote:

> On 7/19/06 10:34 AM, "Charles Iliya Krempeaux"
> <supercanadian at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> (I even have a PHP parser written that makes parsing Microformats and
>> other kinds of semantic HTML dead easy... coming to you via LGPL
>> eventually... once I improve the HTML-repairing part of it.  Gotta
>> compile tidy and see if that can improve the HTML-repairing.)
>
> Release early release often.  Even if it is not "done", I encourage
> you to
> release it because you might get help from folks to finish it.

Seconded. I've been working on a PHP parser that has come on in leaps
and bounds since being encouraged to push it out the door slightly
early. I've received valuable input (code, testing, advice) from the
community since doing so.

Perhaps we could put our heads together. I've certainly covered a few
options in respect of Tidy already ..

You can play with it here:
http://tools.microformatic.com/help/xhtml/hkit/

I need to drop a new release later today, which will be here:
http://allinthehead.com/hkit/

drew.