[uf-discuss] Currency microformat

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 19 16:19:07 PDT 2006

Michael,

I think it has not yet been shown by sufficient research that a "currency at
this *historical* point in time" is a problem worthy of a solving with a
microformat.

Whether or not there is any specific interest on any of our parts to clearly
mark something up, there needs to be research done first to justify a
microformat.

Until then, you are of course encouraged to experiment in the wild and use
the most semantic markup and class names that you yourself can come up with.

Thanks,

Tantek