[uf-discuss] Q: possible error in wiki

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 01:48:18 PDT 2006

No,  the example;
Is explaining how although the link may be wrapped around the word
"fish", the tag will still related "tech".

It's sort of an example of incorrect use, but you may choose to have a
tag that was called
"technology" but linked to "tech".

It's just saying that the link is what's important, not the word it's
linked from.

So yes, you're right.  If you had a tag of "fish" then you would want
the link to be technorati.com/tag/fish, but not in this example. :)

--
Frances Berriman
http://www.fberriman.com