[uf-discuss] Microformats opening blurb...

subscribe subscribe at rexruff.pair.com
Thu Jul 27 06:33:58 PDT 2006

I think Joe raised many good points, but I didn't see a place to
discuss that on that wiki page.  There are good points in many of the
blurbs submitted, but where to discuss them?

I have also wondered about the points Joe raised as well  as who may
be reading the site. Are microformats something for web professionals,
or are they something to be incorporated by sites at any size or
level?

I think this target audience affects the opening blurb considerably.

-dg