[uf-discuss] [pf] Ideas and initial efforts

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sat Jul 29 11:12:23 PDT 2006

Andrew these are very good problem statements for picoformats.

I encourage you to add them to the picoformats wiki page in a new "Problem
Statement" section.

http://microformats.org/wiki/picoformats

Let's get your ideas on the wiki so folks can iterate on them and add new
ones as well.

Thanks,

Tantek