[uf-discuss] Microformats in Textpattern

Chris Casciano chris at placenamehere.com
Fri Jun 2 07:47:57 PDT 2006

On Jun 2, 2006, at 10:33 AM, Drew McLellan wrote:

> Just a quick FYI.
>
> I've recently had patches accepted into Textpattern to add the
> following:
>
> - rel="bookmark" to permalinks
> - rel="tag" to category links for a post (which act just like tags)
>
> They're in svn now, and should therefore be available with the next
> minor release, whenever that may be.
>
> Textpattern is an open source PHP/MySQL based blogging tool, a bit
> like WordPress for the more discerning navel-gazer. ;)
>
> drew.

great work Drew...

I've been slacking on that front myself.. been a few months since I've
had to build a blog like site so I haven't been back in that code to do
much with either core code or my own plugins.

However, unannounced here, but also checked in (a month or two ago now)
by one of the other devs prompted by a patch from myself were some
changes to the date reporting tags to fix a few cases where outputting
in microformat friendly date stamps was a pain (sometimes requiring
falling back to including php code or static TZ info).

--
[ Chris Casciano ]
[ chris at placenamehere.com ] [ http://placenamehere.com ]