[uf-discuss] hCalendar for events in tables (real world examples)

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Fri Jun 2 13:56:53 PDT 2006

In message <4808EFDE-62AD-4EF5-8FD3-553C0788936B at technorati.com>, Ryan
King <ryan at technorati.com> writes
>See http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar- brainstorming#Tabular_event
>_calendars
>and http://microformats.org/ wiki/include-pattern .
>
>Let me know if those lack clarity in any way (or just make them  clear
>:D).

Thank you. I've just commented on the latter in a separate post to this
mailing list.

I don't find the former at all clear, and thought it read as something
meant for people writing agents for parsing microformat data, not
creating it.

Also, since it's on a "brainstorming" page [1], it's presumably not yet
an accepted standard?

[1] I'm told that in some circles, the use of "brainstorming" in this
context is considered insensitive, even offensive, as it is also used in
the context of epilepsy or some related conditions.
--
Andy Mabbett
                Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>

                Free Our Data:  <http://www.freeourdata.org.uk>