[uf-discuss] vjournal?

Hans Gerwitz hans at gerwitz.com
Sat Jun 3 10:00:28 PDT 2006

Thanks for replying, Ryan.  That's exactly what I suspected had
occurred and is completely reasonable.

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on formatting records like "I <?
hreview></?>"?  It looks like if I want to live in the uf ecosystem I
need to use hcalendar's vevent; but that feels like an abuse of that
spec, since it would be inappropriate in iCalendar.

Perhaps I'm showing my age by taking an RFC too seriously.
- - -
Hans Gerwitz
hans.gerwitz.com