[uf-discuss] Conformance criteria for hCard and hCalendar

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 5 01:12:28 PDT 2006

Welcome Henri!

Great to hear that you are developing a conformance checker for HTML5.  I
look forward to trying out the fruits of your efforts, and we're here to
help however possible.

In short yes there are some conformance criteria for hCard and hCalendar,
but as you observed, it would not hurt for there to be more.

This issue has been previously raised by Ian Hickson.  See hcard-issues and
hcalendar-issues respectively, and feel free to add more details to the
issues that Hixie brought up.

 http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-issues

 http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-issues

Thanks,