[uf-discuss] mf-dev

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Wed Jun 7 11:31:47 PDT 2006

On Jun 7, 2006, at 11:09 AM, Drew McLellan wrote:

> The link to the signup page is here: http://microformats.org/discuss/
>
> That's the Discuss page of microformats.org - it's on every page as
> part of the main navigation bar. I'd like to be able to suggest
> ways to make it easier to find, but I'm struggling to think of any.

Yeah, I've read that page several times.  It is very easy to find.
But it's also misleading.  On the actual signup page, it says "This
is a closed list, which means your subscription will be held for
approval."  That's descriptive.  On the discuss page, it says "closed
subscription (only those with a implementation)."  That's
misleading.  There's a difference between subscriptions being held
for approval and subscriptions being closed.

Peace,
Scott