[uf-discuss] hCalendar and attendees

Faruk Ates farukates at mac.com
Sat Jun 10 14:48:37 PDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I've recently launched a mini-site with a bunch of events surrounding
the @media conference: http://notmedia.kurafire.net/

Tantek correctly remarked about the lack of hCalendar in the site, so
I swiftly corrected that heinous mistake. However, I could not get
the attendees to work and I'm not sure why.

Jeremy Keith pointed me to the part of the spec that said to use the
hCard microformat for people in the hCalendar, but when I did so it
still wouldn't register my attendees in iCal.

What I currently have:

What I changed it to in order to use hCard:

But alas, to no avail.

Am I not doing it right or is this a much trickier issue? :-)  I'd
love to get the attendees working as well; right now they're just
listed in the description of the event, not quite a perfect solution ;-)

Any input will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Faruk Ates