[uf-discuss] Re: hDinner

Angus McIntyre angus at pobox.com
Wed Jun 14 11:25:56 PDT 2006

At 15:36 -0400 31.05.2006, Christopher St John wrote:
>>  as a target date how's the middle of next week? Maybe:
>>
>>   Wed, May 3rd
>
>That should, of course, be:
>
>Wed, June 7, 2006

Many apologies - in the midst of a work crisis, I got behind on
reading this list, and missed this.

I would still be interested in a microformats lunch, dinner,
breakfast, high tea, pub crawl or anything else. I might even be able
to convince a couple of other New York microformatters to attend
(Mike? Charles?) and there may be others lurking somewhere around who
could be lured out by the promise of a large enough gathering.

I'm away until the 20th of June: any takers for some time after that?

Angus