[uf-discuss] Book Contents Format

Alex Ezell aezell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:24:20 PDT 2006

I am working on a project that parses the entire contents of an ebook
to build a dynamic concordance. Could someone point me to the latest
work that has been done on structuring the actual content of a book?

That is, this is not to describe something like the Table of Contents,
but actually structure each chapter or section or what have you. It
seems that Project Gutenberg and the Distributed Proofreaders may be
the leading edge on this front, but I thought that the microformatters
would be a good place to start as well.

I checked the wiki and the info was sparse, so I thought the mailing
list readers might have more info tucked away on blogs somewhere.

Thanks!

/alex