[uf-discuss] More Microformats Browser UI

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 15:05:13 PDT 2006

Chris Messina wrote:
 > Beautiful:

http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/a-proposal-for-a-safari-microformats-plugin

Well, I saw Jon's post it this morning let out an involuntary
cry/laugh/choke kind of reaction. I demo'd a terrifyingly similar
concept to Tantek on Saturday post- at media (whilst stealing his nachos,
naturally). It's my bad for not posting weeks ago of course, but… wow.
Similarity is proof of a good idea I hope.

With thanks to Jon for the unintended kick up the arse to finish my
write-up, I've finally published my interpretation of what is really a
very similar idea: http://ben-ward.co.uk/journal/microformats-ui/

It's under a Creative Commons Attr+SA license, but as it says in the
post if you want to implement it and can't meet the SA part for
commercial reasons I'll happily relicense. The intention is just to
encourage public evolution of the ideas.

Regards,
Ben