[uf-discuss] Microformats wallpaper

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 10:31:30 PDT 2006

I might also suggest that the source files be released to the
community, especially if you release it under Creative Commons, for
further improvement and mixing.

I know that Ryan has set up and Hg repository for this purpose, but it
would be nice if there was a simple place to drop files and artwork
like this that didn't rely on a CLI.

And yes, I like it!

Chris