[uf-discuss] Microformats wallpaper

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 08:48:37 PDT 2006

Sure -- I guess I was confused by you mentioning "buttons".

Common practice does seem to call such artwork -- especially in open
source work -- part of a "Spread [Foo]" effort... (see
http://barcamp.org/SpreadBarCamp).

I just figured that creating a page dedicated to this kind of material
would be a good place to aggregate these resources, both local and
remote. And I'm certainly willing to create the page as well -- just
wanted to put it out there first as a suggestion.

Any other feedback? (not like it's a big deal either way)

Chris