[uf-discuss] Re: Project microformat: pre-research heads-up (consider doing "to-do" microformat first)

Michael Leikam leikam at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 13:38:51 PDT 2006

Yeah, email does have some innate appeal for me as a
communications mode, but I'd want to avoid the paradigm of
messaging commands to a listserv.  We get out of the
XHTML+CSS world pretty quickly.  Besides, if I'm sending
email anyway, why not a natural lanaguage message directly
to the person/group I'm dealing with?

Food for thought anyway...

-ml