[uf-discuss] Microformat Question

Paul Kinlan paul.kinlan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 07:42:47 PST 2006

Hi,
I have created an account and I will wait to see what happens from there.

David/Scott, I think your right, I should research it a bit more to a) see
if it has been done before and b) how other people do it and c) if it is
legal [I presume from a patent/copyright etc perspective].

Thanks,
Paul Kinlan
www.kinlan.co.uk