[uf-discuss] Microformats Implementations details/taxonomy for hCalendar (to start with)

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 9 05:18:51 PST 2006

In an attempt to make it easier for folks to find particular types of
implementations for each microformat, I have organized the "Implementations"
section of the hCalendar specification into what feels like a decent best
first guess at categories of implementations that people may be interested
in for various purposes:

* Authoring
* Browsing
* Converting
* Libraries
* Potential (typically open source projects we'd like to add support to)

Some of those have subcategories also.

Take a look and let me know if this makes sense, if it is better than just a
flat list of implementations, etc., and if you have any suggestions for
improvements

If folks this is a good idea, then we can proceed to update the
Implementations sections of the other specs accordingly.

The goal here is to make it *easier*  for folks reading the microformats
specifications to find tools/libraries to do stuff with microformats.

http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar#Implementations

Thanks,

Tantek