[uf-discuss] Dreamweaver implementation

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Thu Mar 23 14:04:59 PST 2006

On 18 Mar 2006, at 11:39, Drew McLellan wrote:

> Has anyone seen any third-party microformat support for Dreamweaver?
> I've done a bit of searching and can't find any reference to actual
> implementations.
>
> If there's nothing out there I'll see if I can knock something
> together today.

Just a quick update to this, I've soft-beta'd this here:
http://www.webstandards.org/action/dwtf/microformats

We have support for hCalendar, hCard and XFN so far.

Thanks to everyone from this list who has been helping me test to
this point.

I'll add something to the respective Implementation pages of the wiki.

drew.