[uf-discuss] NNW Script: Subscribe To hAtom

Chris Casciano chris at placenamehere.com
Mon Mar 27 17:12:28 PST 2006

On Mar 23, 2006, at 5:54 PM, Chris Casciano wrote:

> Here's my first attempt* at making a script that provides the ability
> to subscribe to any web page with embedded hAtom content with
> NetNewsWire on OS X (not lite?).

I've made some small modifications to this script, packaged it up, and
documented it with some (simple) instructions.

Consider it "Subscribe to hAtom v0.2"

Details and download blogged at:
<http://placenamehere.com/article/185/
SubscribingTohAtomFeedsWithNetNewsWire>

I'd appreciate those who use NetNewsWire 2.x on OS X to give it a spin
and offering feedback -- both with the script -- and more importantly
for this list and community -- feedback on the process and usefulness
of implementing hAtom consumption in this way.

--
[ Chris Casciano ]
[ chris at placenamehere.com ] [ http://placenamehere.com ]