[uf-discuss] Citation format straw proposal on the wiki

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 11:44:47 PST 2006

I still have to review all the emails that have been pouring in, but
this one struck me. We should clarify something before things get too
far along.

By putting the [type] in <x class="citation [type]"> we are hiding data,
this something that microformats strive to avoid. A simple solution
would be to bring the [type] value out into visible data.

<x class="citation">
    <x class="type">(enumerated list of possible types here)</x>
    <!-- you could also achieve a similar effect with the ABBR element -->
    <abbr class="type" title="(enumerated list of possible types
here)">Free Text here!</abbr>
</x>

i'll try to comb through all the emails so far and draft a sort of synopsis.

Another thing that really helped some hCalendar discussion was to plan
an IRC meet-up, We all selected a time when we could meet online and
knocked-out several of issues at once. Would folks be up for that? if so
i can get a sort of agenda together about loose ends and coordinate a time.

let me know,
-brian