[uf-discuss] Format-of-Formats?

Joe Reger, Jr. regerj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 15:22:05 PST 2006

>>So pretty much all the difficult problems for the sort of thing you
>>want have already been solved as best they can be. The difficult part
>>now is adoption.

Thanks, I completely agree.  What I'm looking for is the best way to
get some degree of sanctioning of RDF/XMLSchema/XSL/whatever and then
use that sanctioning to gain toolmaker adoption.  It would seem to me
that this mailing list is the place to do that, but I guess I'm wrong.
 Do you know of another group that's lobbying toolmakers to support
something like this?

Best,

Joe