[uf-discuss] Format-of-Formats?

Joe Reger, Jr. regerj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 16:54:09 PST 2006

>> So, I'm going to have to ask that we take this discussion elsewhere.

I completely understand and apologize for the intrusion.  Thanks for
the comments... you make many excellent points and I'll take them to
heart as I consider ways to get some sort of standard adopted by
toolmakers.   But don't expect big things... I'm just little old Joe
down here in Atlanta.

>> The microformats process is much faster and
>> efficient than a standards body, yet slower than two guys in a
>> garage

Yep... I agree.  And this is a very valuable, productive balance.

Keep up the great work at microformats.org!

Best to all,

Joe