[uf-discuss] Re: Wiki

Thibaud Elzière telziere at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:19:56 PDT 2006

Hello,

The url scheme for localized page seems to be : title-language were
language is the 2 characters language code . It is used for the Spanish
translation however "-sp" is used whereas "-es" would have been better
according to me.

Except for base pages, I think it is better no to prioritize so that
people would not be "forced" to  deal with something they are not sure
about,

Thibaud