[uf-discuss] AIM Pages (the one with the widget microformat) Launched

Kevin Lawver kevin at lawver.net
Wed May 10 14:07:40 PDT 2006

Right now, just the widget one, but I wrote an hReview module in about
45 minutes (that's not done, just haven't had time), and the module
microformat lends itself to anyone out there creating modules around
whatever microformat they want.

We're definitely planning on adding hcard and XFN, and later on, hAtom
and probably hListing when it gets a little farther along.

Cheers,
Kevin