[uf-discuss] hToDo

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Fri May 12 16:36:52 PDT 2006

On May 12, 2006, at 2:38 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I put up a strawman page for hToDo here: http://microformats.org/
> wiki/htodo
>
> I'm new to this group, so forgive me if I'm going about this wrong
> and feel free to delete what I've put up on the wiki if it's not
> useful.
>
> I actually found the mapping to be a rather trivial adaption of
> hevent.  But perhaps I'm missing something?

Hey Stephen, welcome to the list!

hTodo is a good idea, and very useful, but needs a bit of research.
Please take a look at http://microformats.org/wiki/process and see
about doing some background research. Some important questions to ask:

1. Is this already covered by existing semantics in (X)HTML?
2. Is this covered my an existing microformat? Has any one used it yet?

and so on. Let me know if you have questions.

-ryan