[uf-discuss] Accessibility and using the abbr element in hCalendar...

Stephen Farrell sfarrell at almaden.ibm.com
Wed May 17 07:20:51 PDT 2006

I was thinking about something related -- but the goal is to show dates
in the users timezone.  It would work by walking the DOM and looking for
dates encoded this way.  See
http://smackman.com/2006/05/10/hcalendar-and-timezones/

I wonder how doing something like this would inter-operate with
screenreaders?  Do they walk the DOM after scripts have run?  Or do they
  parse the HTML themselves?